NRL22X BIG SALTY SUNDOWNER
MD: Kent Kingston
Location: West Valley City, UT
Dates: August, 26, 2023
Cost: $100 for Adults, $75 for Young Guns
Range Address: 1740 south, West Valley City, Utah
Welcome to the first annual Big Salty Sundowner NRL22X match hosted on August 26th, 2023. This match will feature 10 fun and unique stages with distances from 25 to 100 yards with a round count of 140-160 not including zeroing. Some stages will have round counts up to 20+ rounds so additional magazines are highly encouraged. Magazine changes will be required on several stages.
The Big Salty Sundowner will be broken into two mini-matches, the first will be held in the warm afternoon hours with high round counts, challenging timed stages, and fun unique props. Plan on a wide variety of challenging targets including movers, spinners, and swinging hangers during our afternoon session.
We will then break for a fantastic evening dinner. After dinner, the nighttime phase of the match will begin. Illuminated reticles are highly recommended as we engage dimly lit targets scattered throughout the range in the dark evening hours. Challenging props and hidden targets will test even the best of shooters.
• Drinks and snacks will be available throughout the match.
• Porta-potties are available on site.
• Custom match shirts are included for all competitors who complete registration by August 5th.
• Dinner is included for all competitors and RO’s.
• Trophies will be awarded to the top 3 competitors in each class. We will host a maximum of 80 competitors. If you wish to help as an RO we would greatly appreciate it. RO’s will be able to shoot of the entire COF the night before. RO’s will earn NRL22X match points and walk the prize table according to score. Mulligans will not be available at this match. We will have an amazing first-class prize table with trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for each division. Prize table will be walked in the following order: 1st Open, 1st Young Gun, 1st Lady, 1st Base, 1st Air Rifle, 1st OG Repeated for 2nd place finishes, then 3rd place finishes, then based off the competitor’s overall match score until all prizes have been depleted.
SATURDAY , AUGUST 26th
- 5:00PM REGISTRATION / CHECK-IN
- 5:00PM ZERO RANGE OPENS
- 5:45PM ZERO RANGE CLOSES
- 5:45PM SAFETY BRIEFING
- 6:00PM MATCH STARTS
- 11:30PM AWARDS
*All information provided as a service, we strongly advise that all potential competitors do their own travel planning and research to find what works best for them individually!